Family 2010

Family 2010
Summer Fun

Friday, April 10, 2009

No fair!

John is out of town, on an off road adventure...ugh. I guess if ihe is going to do it, which he is, I hope he is having fun or whatever. Oh and not breaking stuff! (which he probably is) To top it all off, I was spending time with the kids today and THIS happened. Sooooo, not fair!

Why couldn't he say mommy, first?! I know he doesn't know he said it, but it was plain as day. He did say "I love you to me," a few days ago. Again, I know he doesn't know he said it, but it still counts...haha.

Julia is so miss INDEPENDENT!



Last night she was drinking up the cold water coming out of the tap in the bath and I was thinking, man she is going to have to pee in the middle of the night. Luckily, for me, she has really been potty trained since about day one. lol. SO anyway, about 4:30am she is in my room saying "blankie!" SO I asked her if she needed to go potty and she says, "no, i already did, as she was climbing back into her bed. I'm thinking the worst and I say "where did you go potty?" and she says "I already went in the potty." Superstar! She woke up and went potty and never even woke me up, until she couldn't find her blankie! Then I helped her back into bed and she went right back to sleep. Wonderful! Unfortunately, I'm still waking up a LOT for BRYCE! Honestly, I try to enjoy it because I know he will only be little once! Oh and it is already starting. He wants to do everything she is doing!


1 comment:

Temporarily Me said...

He SO did just say, "Da*ddee". Smart boy! However, I think he first said, "I love you" to you. Then, of course,"Aunt Kim".