
Julia loves when the Easter bunny comes. Never can have too much candy, right?!

The Easter Bunny was good to us.

What is that? You want me to touch it? It is seriously MOVING!

Bryce and Julia pet a REAL bunny! Sweet. "ok, ok, I'll pull its ears and stuff!"

Julia really enjoyed Easter this year. She was very excited about the Easter bunny and the cute baskets he left for her and Bryce, oh and mommy and daddy! After enjoying the baskets for a while we got ready for church. Then we all went to church. Well, me, Kim, Bryce and Julia. John was still in Oklahoma and Harry didn't feel well. After that, we rushed over to Nonny and Prampaws and ate a magnificent ham and every-veggie-imaginable (dipped in olive oil and then roasted) dinner. Yum. I say rushed because, unfortunately, I was in a hurry because I had to work tonight. Which is, of course, where I am now. (shh, don't tell)
It is nice to have John home. He was gone for 4 days and it wasn't too bad, my sister was with us a lot though. However, we did miss him lots!








No comments:
Post a Comment