Family 2010

Family 2010
Summer Fun

Monday, April 20, 2009

Coasting

Everyone had a pretty laid back week this week, except John. Seems like everything he touches, or even looks at...breaks. As suspected, while on his off road adventure, a bushing on the Jeep was destroyed and needs to be replaced before the Jeep will be drivable again. NICE. Then just by chance while he was gone his PS3 decided to stop working. I only feel bad because I know these are his two greatest loves, after his family of course. Maybe. I think his list goes: 1)lifted AWESOME jeep Rubicon, 2)family, and 3)PS3, but you'll have to clarify with him. LOL. Oh and to top it all off, while we were all out jumping on the trampoline he broke his glasses. GREAT! As to why he was wearing them while jUmPiNg....I have no idea. Seriously. I told him to be extra careful around the children because we do not need either of them coming up broken! So sweet...look her hair style kind of matches that dolls. & don't go anywhere without blankie Kissable (9 months) We had another fun play date with Abby and Carter this week. Julia invited them over to jump on the new trampoline. They all seemed to have a great time. Bryce had his 9 month check up this past week. With in the last week and a half he has taken his first steps, with assist. He can walk a few steps with his little push toys. WOW. He weighed in at 21 lbs solid. Actually just barely above the 50%! I can't believe it. I thought he was big, but he is average. I guess it is the night and day comparison between he and Julia. Julia didn't even make it to 20 lbs by age one. I think she was only 18lbs. My arms certainly think he is BIG. He eats lots. He moves so FAST and often that he burns it off. Similar to Julia, except I don't think she eats anywhere near as much as Bryce can eat. Cuh-razy! Then after eating her three or four bites she immediately hops up from the dinner table because she has to go to the bathroom (I'm sure there is no more room left in her tummy). By the time she gets back to the table she is FULL?!?! Huh? Then she wants to go to the trampoline and bounce and bounce and burn off every single calorie we managed to squeeze into her. Grrr! Sweet girl. Bryce is actually around the 70% for height... 29 inches. Sweet.
catching a few zzzz's at the doctors office.

talking on cell phone to nonny. what was life like without cell phones?! julia will never know.

Obsession with Caillou, a little dancing, walking and talking!

1 comment:

Conny said...

I heard him say, "Caillou"! Wow, that is a pretty hard word for a guy his age.