Monday, June 22, 2009
MAMA!
On Saturday morning Bryce finally said MAMA in front of me. Kim said that she has heard Bryce say mama, when I wasn't home on one or two occasions. However, with Bryce being 11 1/2 months old I still hadn't heard him say it!! Of course we all knew that he said Dada, long ago. In fact, HE had a little game that he used to play with me. We would be playing in the playroom and I would randomly tell Bryce to say "mama" he would always smile and say "dada." We would go back and fourth numerous times. I would say mama and he would say "Dada!" I swear he would even change the tone of his voice to sound mocking. haha! Silly baby. He was at my feet and wanting me to pick him up and FINALLY he said, mama!! Big deal?! YUP! It's the little things that matter most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment