

Our little man is already 11 months. June is such a crazy month around here for birthdays! I have much to post about last week and John and my birthdays. check back soon for birthday posts!
Bryce's milestones:
Cruises
loves crawling up the stairs
loves climbing up the playroom slide! and anything else he can climb!
laughs when he drops toys down the slide
walks with a push walker
adores Julia
follows mommy everywhere
would never leave Mommy's arms or hip, if given the option
thriving from organic milk (mine!)
says Dada, Julia, NO!
refuses to say mama in front of me
adores corn on the cob and strawberries (just gave him both for the first time a few days ago and he can't get enough!)
loves water, would also drink to excess if given the chance
loves to play his lips like a guitar...I'll have to post video of this so you know what I mean.
we love our little man!
adores his Big sister
smiles and laughs all the time
We love out little man!
Bryce-ables, cuddle monkey, Bryce a boo, B-dawg!
Driving the 4-runner

I love to climb!









No comments:
Post a Comment