![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Swimming is the best!
The kids and I are BIG fans of swimming. We must have some fish genes. We have been to our local water park many times this summer. We even had our own back yard outfitted with a few blow up pools over the last few weeks. Julia is just shy of 4 and has never had a swim lesson. She is still doing pretty good and I think is beginning to swim. She holds her face under water for greater than 10 seconds and today she REALLY started to swim. I was so proud of her. She was SO pround of herself! Her face was all smiles and beaming. Tomorrow, when my sister goes with us I'll try to get some good pictures. until then...here are some fun videos of our backyard oasis. haha. One day I'd love to have an inground pool...there are numerous reasons not to have one now. The top one being that I probably would never rest thinking that the kids would somehow escape and get in the pool...yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment