Family 2010

Family 2010
Summer Fun

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Adorable Julia



Julia is waiting patiently for HER birthday to come. She knows that first comes Bryce, then Uncle Adam O., then hers! (in a month!!!) Poor Julia has had to watch a lot of June and July birthdays to get to hers in August!
Julia and I had the opportunity to get a little away time today. We went to a favorite local water park this morning. We met up with a good friend of mine whom I hadn't seen in ages. She also has a 4 year old daughter. We had a great time and hopefully will be hanging out again soon! of course it is rare when I can catch a photo of us at the water park. we are always too busy playing. plus I'm always so busy watching the kids. NEVER take your eyes off a toddler around water.

Julia really is a wonderful little girl. She tries to always do what is right and loves her family so much! The picture below is of her reaching out and trying to hold Bryce's hand. Bryce had just newly gotten to turn his car seat around and both were very excited. (for different reasons) Bryce was excited to see the world a whole new way and so would not cooperate with Julia.

My sweet baby girl and me on the Fourth of July.

Her new favorite face to make. I am not sure why. She wasn't even mad here. I am positive I must make this face. It seemed so familiar. lol. my mini-me.

1 comment:

Temporarily Me said...

She is such a love bug. That new face she is giving during pictures, though, is driving me crazy!! Love ya'! Kim