Family 2010

Family 2010
Summer Fun

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bryce's Bday Celebration

Am I really going to do a total of 3 posts for Bryce's Birthday? Guess so. Here goes number 2. (note to self, must do the same for Julia!) Bryce starting his day by watching Thomas the Train. I guess he loves this show. It has recently started coming on. He seriously sits still like this and stares at the TV...weird. He also seems to like Caillou. Well we are already planning Bryce's party for Saturday. Should be great fun. We knew we still had to do something to celebrate the actual day! (July 7th) I didn't know exactly what, except of course a little cake...but then Kim and Harry pulled through and decided to have a little celebration at his place of employment. Since uncle harry had to be there we decided to go to him. Thanks Uncle Harry! It was a fun night! The people who made this night so fun: Uncle Adam O Julia "happy faces" and Kim Bryce..."yummy...is that my coke???" and Uncle Harry The sweet little fam
immediately after singing happy birthday!

No comments: