
I admit it...we tend to hibernate in the winter. The cold just doesn't agree with me. The summer....now that is a different story. Sure, there are days in Texas that it gets too HOT, but for the most part....I'm so glad you are here summer!
Last Thursday we informally closed out our stay-cation by going to my friend Ivy's house. She lives in Denton now. Pretty far from us! We headed up there and had a great time in the pool. This was Bryce's very first time in a pool. He loves the water as much or more than Julia, so he had a great time. Julia's swimming skills are getting better and I'm hoping by the end of this summer she will be a "swimmer." We ended the night with a quick barbeque before heading home.
Little man in his cute little floaty

Ethan and Julia chatting it up

Julia and Emma relaxing

Ivy with Bryce. Bryce is so ready to hop in the pool!

Everyday of our stay-cation pretty much ended the same way, and this day was no different....the kids would passed out from all the days fun!
PASSED out! This neck position does not look comfy! sweet girl

I can't believe I didn't get one of him passed out in his car seat...He was until just before this picture!

Bryce sleeping at an earlier time during our trips out. We did wear them both out numerous times on this trip. There is something to be said about going home and sleeping in your own bed!








No comments:
Post a Comment