
I love to put things in my mouth! I have 5 big teeth!

With MY mommy

Bryce is already 10 months old. As of May 7, 2009!
He is still crawling all over the place....so fast. I am a little surprised that he isn't walking, but no need for him to rush. He is already growing up so fast.
He loves to dance! He really likes to rock back and forth on his knees when Uncle Adam O. plays the guitar. It is funny to watch because as soon as the music stops, so does Bryce!
Eats any and EVERY thing you give him. Loves to drink water: from the bath tub, the tap, his sippy cup, my cup....just loves water!
Laughs so hard when watching Julia play.
Loves to laugh when you "scare" him. The other night I had him laughing so hard when I was playing "BOO" with him. He found it equally amusing when I would put half and Easter egg on my mouth and blow it at him.
Still likes to growl. Babbles some. Has said Dada, but not consistently. Likes to "sing" with me. We will look at each other and in the same pitch make the same noises at each other. (Julia loved and perfected this game first)
Still loves to wake mommy and daddy in the middle of the night, pretty frequently. I don't mind though,(for the most part) he is my little cuddle monkey and I love him.
Chases mommy and Julia around the house.
Sleeps in his pack-N-play in mommy and daddy's room. sure he has a nice room of his own, but would way rather be with mommy and daddy. (why not, he will only be little ONCE and for such a small amount of time!
wears size 18 months, most comfortably. Still fits a few size 12 months.
Hates diaper changes. He is just too busy for them! Mostly, he just rolls over and crawls away as fast as possible.
He is such a joy to have in our family and we are all so glad he picked to come and be a part of our family!








No comments:
Post a Comment