
Julia loves all the games. She also liked the carousel, train, and airplane.

John and Bryce-ables

Harry, super excited to be losing to Kim!

Kim, ecstatic about winning in bowling. and getting to play. Standard bowling is too hard on Kim. This place had a few lanes that was kid (and Kim)friendly, with small balls.

We also got a new sand box! Julia loves, loves, loves to dig. She really like to dig up the grass around my little bitty patio. Unlike weeds, the grass NEVER grows back....nice. Well, I finally found a great sand box at a good price, so I got it for her and Bryce too. Julia loves it, Bryce hates it...haha. (at least for now) Julia has been having a good time digging, but she doesn't like bugs...at all. Bryce must have absolutely hated the feel of it. When I put him in the box next to Julia he made some horrible faces!
Loving the new sand box!



Bryce trying to escape the horrible confines of the wicked sand box!

Julia, serenading us and playing the guitar.








No comments:
Post a Comment