Family 2010

Family 2010
Summer Fun

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Days are Here

Mommy, Bryce, and Julia

Bryce is almost 3 months old!

Today I was able to get everyone ready to go to the Dallas Arboretum. It is always very exciting (aka stressful)to try and get everyone ready to go out. Then after we are all ready I start praying, really praying that Bryce doesn't start crying. He usually will start crying regardless of the prayer. Not only crying, but screaming bloody murder. It is very sad and hard to handle. We made it there and by some miracle Bryce hardly cried at all. Don't worry on the way home he really let Julia and I have it. Poor Julia has gotten used to it and even fell asleep through all the screaming.
My little pumpkin (the one in the middle is not very happy)

My beautiful girl! She is perfectly posed and no one even posed her. She actually fell and was about to stand up and Joy, my friend and awesome photographer was able to catch this beautiful Kodak moment. I think that we should maybe exploit Julia by getting her into modeling and maybe make some $$$ in the mean time. You know for her college. Everyone always comments on her her beautiful hair and how cute she is. I totally agree! =)


Julia loves flowers. It was hard to try to convince her that we couldn't pick all the flowers! Luckily, the arboretum has millions of flowers.


Cowboys and Indians! Julia found the costumes that my friend Ivy brought for the kids to wear. She immidiately would change into one outfit and then run around and play and pose. Then on her own she would change costumes and pose some more. She is a natural. Ethan was dressed as a cute cowboy and Julia dressed up as an Indian.


Julia started gymnastics again. She really seems to love going and talks about going all week. For now, she is the only one in her class. That is awesome because she is getting one on one time for the price of a full class. I no longer go with her in the gymnasium. She goes in by herself with her coach. She is my big girl. But, she will always be my baby!
It is already a freezing 63 degrees outside. I say freezing because we have been keeping our house a steamy 81 degrees and now with crazy Texas weather. Yes, yes we are almost insane, but honestly who can afford $600 electric bills?! Not me. We all pick and choose our luxuries and for us....air conditioning just isn't one of them that we hold near or dear. Except at night...when we want to sleep! lol
Clearly we haven't had too much going on at home. Just working and living and playing with the kids. Not too many complaints here. I just love to be with my children.

1 comment:

Temporarily Me said...

Bryce definitely has a set of lungs on him in the car. I am glad you guys had such a good time! Show us some pictures!!! Love, Kim :)