
I think that we've been enjoying the month of October. Last week we celebrated Kim's birthday by going to the Olive Garden (Kim's' Favorite) with lots of family.
Kim, Harry, Jeremy and Barbara

Casey, baby Bryce and Bryan is hiding behind the menu!

Nena and Me!

Jenna, Julia, Casey and Kim!

Then the next day we had our 3rd annual pumpkin carving at our house. The turn out was a little less than usual because we had to have it mid week. No problem, it was fun for all who could make it and we even ate a yummy pork chop dinner. Julia really enjoys helping carve the pumpkins. Bryce didn't get to help much this year, he slept right through it all.
Go Julia...yes, I let my children play with knives.

Julia is really going to town on the pumpkin guts!

Uncle Harry, Julia and Aunt Kim, they clearly wanted Julia's Help.

Hi Kim! Prep that pumpkin!

Kim ,Nonny and prampa all working diligently on the pumpkins.

John, Bryce (trying to sleep through his first annual pumpkin carving),and me.

So fun! See our awesome pumpkin!

Julia and mommy with completed pumpkins!

John and I went to a Halloween Party on Saturday that was thrown by a co-worker. He dressed as Michael Myers, scary! (the guy from all the "Halloween" movies) I threw together a last minute Charlie's Angel ensemble. I shopped at walmart for costumes and was not impressed with the poor quality and lack of uniqueness with those choices. We had a good time and were thankful that family helped with watching Julia and Bryce. This was the first time that John and I had gotten to go out and actually leave Bryce and Julia. We did miss them, but knew that they were in good hands.








No comments:
Post a Comment