Family 2010

Family 2010
Summer Fun

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mid October Nights

Wow! It's already mid-October. You know, people always say that as you get older the years really start to fly by and I am starting to catch on to that. Not only that, people are starting to look younger to me. I'm talking about cashiers at the grocery store, doctors, co-workers, everyone. I'm not the spring chicken I once was. I used to actually get "Are you my nurse?!" frequently...and I was always flattered. Probably right after Julia was born, that started to lessen. Please don't tell me it's all down hill from here...lol! I know it is!!! Anyway, the good news is that I have a beautiful family and a great career.

12/24/2004 This is obviously the younger me and John. The wierd thing is that we are wearing very similar clothes in the very next picture!

07/03/2008 A very pregnant me, with John, and Julia. Clearly stress and three and a half short years have rapidly and unfairly aged me!

John is diligently forging away at school. This semester he is taking classes that would set him up to be a nurse. I think he is still a little lost on what he would like to be when he grows up. However, I know medical is a great place to be, so anything that leads him that direction is probably a great choice.

Julia and Bryce are my little sweeties. I love to spend time with them and talk to Bryce. He babbles a lot! Julia loves to play dress up and watch Word World and Caillou. She is so such a fun little girl. She loves Lucky Charms, spinach, chicken nuggets, oranges, apples, and all kinds of veggies.
Bryce is also growing very fast. Look how little he was! So adorable.
Julia is so sweet with baby Bryce. Kisses!

I'm plugging away working a few extra shifts right now. The GI Bill isn't working out quite the way we were planning on, but the good news is we will get it ...eventually. Luckily, I have an awesome job with wonderful co-workers.
We were able to go to a little pumpkin patch a few weeks ago that had a hay ride, and goats and cows that we got to feed. Kim and Harry also came along. We had a great time and I promise to post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Temporarily Me said...

Welcome to the club! At least you have not been asked if your are Julia's GRANDMA!!! grrrrr!!!!!!! Love, Kim