Julia and Rylie on the slide
Julia, already getting chased by this random boy. (not good)
So cute! Julia always says, "Walk my hand!" which means hold my hand and walk with me. Julia and Rylie look so cute walking together at the park!
Julia and Rylie enjoying some giggle time!
Nonny and Julia planting flowers.
Julia loves orange and pink anything, but especially flowers!
Nonny, Aunt Kim, and Julia.
The finished creation! Red, white, and purple flowers!Anyway, after returning home from Best Buy and Home Depot I immidiately noticed that we didn't have Julia's favorite and best friend, her pink blankie! We drove back to Best Buy and looked everywhere without success. I've posted missing ads on craigslist. Our blankie is no where to be found. Julia is taking it way better than I expected. She never goes to sleep without blankie. A few months ago John accidently left blankie at home when we were pretty far from home. So I decided to make a quick run in to target to get a back up blankie. I looked for a similar one, but without much luck. I even had to pick a green one. Julia was not fooled. She told me that is for baby brother. She is a pretty smart cookie. Baby brother isn't even here yet, but she knows that we've been buying him blue and green clothes and that hers are mostly pink, purple, and orange! So so she immidiately assumed this was for baby brother too! Last night when she asked for blankie and explained to her that we lost it. It really broke my heart. I think more that it broke hers. I hate losing things!!!! She reluctanly took the green blankie after I explained we would get her a brand new pink one asap. After she went to bed I searched the internet for a few hours looking for a similar or exact replica! These blankets are hard to find!! Apparently Carter's changes thier blankies every 6 months to one year!!! How crazy is that. These blankets litereally become collectors items. Today Kim calls and says that she has found an exact replica on ebay. These blankies are selling for $50. Can you believe it?! We are hoping to get one for a little cheaper than that, but honestly it's her lovie. What can I do? We want to thank Aunt Kim for searching for hours on ebay for the blankie too!
Julia's everyday life with blankie. Also with mommy's stethoscope "listening to heartbeat."
Julia night night with blankie! Apparently it is call the Carter's I love you Daisy blankie.








1 comment:
I love the pictures with Julia and Riley together. They are so cute! Love, Kim :)
Post a Comment