Family 2010

Family 2010
Summer Fun

Friday, April 25, 2008

My Girl


Julia is such a big girl now. I have mixed feelings about her getting a little brother. Of course back when we were planning on a little baby we knew it was time for Julia to have a great friend. We are all very excited, but I know it might be hard for her. Plus, it will definately be a big change for all of us. I know she will be an awesome big sister. She is already a natural little mommy. She loves to carry her dolls around, feed them, hug them, and tell them night night. I wanted to post about her today because she seems to be learning at such a fast pace right now. I love that, but it's also a little scary too. Since my last post about her starting to potty train she is 100% pee trained and 98% poop trained. Once she decided it was time, that was all it took. She says a lot of funny things too. Now when she gets in touble and I say "why did you do that Julia?" She says, "I don't know, sweetie." Shs is a very girly girl. She loves shoes, purses, nail polish, make up, and anything else girly you can think of. She was just born this way. I know because I'm not that into all of the girly stuff. I mean I am a little bit, but I think Julia would love to have 500 pairs of shoes. She loves singing and taking baths. She loves to say 1-10, a,b,c's, and of course candy! That's our big girl!

1 comment:

Temporarily Me said...

You are such a good mommy! What an accurate synopsis of your beautiful girl. She is a cutie and you guys have done a great job! Love, Kim