Monday was a hard day. I went to the sub-courthouse in Frisco to pay my ticket for yet another speeding ticket. Not good. I ended up talking to the judge...he seemed to have mercy on my poor stressed out soul. I think that perhaps these last two speeding tickets won't go on my record. I don't intentionally speed. I'm just in a hurry to get things done and I"m constantly thinking about what needs to be done next! not good. Anyway, I vow to slow down.
Today we took Julia to gymnastics. She is still enjoying it and says that her favorite apparatus is the balance beam. She is pretty good too. She can walk back-wards and kick her feet while she walks on the beam. Not bad for a three year old. I know some people in my extended family who have a hard time walking on a flat surface....lol!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment