Family 2010

Family 2010
Summer Fun

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Milestones!



It has been a great week! I'm so lucky to have a happy, healthy family.
This video is from a couple of weeks ago. Hilarious! Bryce is just making sure everything is still there!

Bryce is 7 and 1/2 months and has decided to take off with the crawling thing, as of this past week. I knew he was ready. He just had to coordinate it all. I'm sure he is unstoppable now!

Julia has a new nickname for him. She has been calling him Bryce-E for a while now. This past week she started calling him Bryce-E-pooh! Hilarious. I asked her if she is Julia-pooh and she says, "Noooo!" lol. She did say I can call her "J!" Julia had been sleeping in HER room in her big queen sized bed. I think she is loving it. For those of you who didn't know, yes she had been sleeping in our room in her toddler bed. What can I say, we are a really close family! She had not previously been sleeping in her room for numerous reasons. Mostly because I am a worrier and would worry about her going down stairs in the middle of the night, or falling down the stairs! Anyway, she is in her room now and I am proud of her. and us. Nothing else too exciting this week. Julia and I both got hair cuts this week. Nothing too dramatic! Julia always enjoys going and loves getting her hair washed. (she is such a girly girl!)
We celebrated my youngest Brother Bryan's 21st Birthday on Sunday. Crazy that he is 21....he is the BABY of the family. We are all grown up! Sunday dinner at moms is the best! yum!
Uncle Bryan and Julia

Uncle Bryan and Bryce (Bry-bry and Bry-Bry!!!) pronounce (Br-I)

Sweet Bryce (7 1/2 months)

Nonny and cutie Julia (3 1/2)

Pram-paw, Kim and Bryce

Adam! Pretend sleeping

If you haven't noticed I added a new picture to my blog spot called pray for Kayleigh. I've been following this post for a while and it is sure to touch your heart. Her story has touched my heart. Hope you enjoy following her post as much as I do. Have faith in the Lord. All things are for a reason and though we might not understand why, God knows. We must have faith and remember to pray always.

No comments: