
Haha! You don't think I actually SLEEP in this bed do you? Oh, you did, that's so sweet!

Julia has been SICK this week. Since Tuesday she has had nausea, vomiting and diarrhea! No fun. So between Bryce waking up and changing the sheets on Julia's bed and then our bed at least once a night....no one is sleeping very much! I know this is probably just a horrible virus, but it is no fun to see your baby sick.
Julia, not feeling well.

"Yeah, popsicles! I hope this stays down!"

Doesn't get any sweeter than this!

That's about all we have been up to this week and trust me it has been enough.
HAPPY VALENTINES! John surprised me with a dozen red roses and a nice card this morning when I got home from work. It was very sweet. I love him very much! Julia also made John and me a valentine with the help of Aunt Kim. How sweet.

Bryce's First valentines day! Thanks for the card Nonny and prampa! "Can I eat it??!"


We also celebrated Dad's birthday this week. Happy birthday prampa! We love you. We all got him a Nintendo DS.









No comments:
Post a Comment