Bryce just turned 7 months old! He is scooting all over the place; backwards, forwards, in circles. He even does a plank push up! I know he is strong enough to move, he just needs to coordinate it all. He has very blonde hair right now which is funny since he was born with dark brown hair. Still has the blue eyes, but I don't think we will be so lucky as to have a blonde hair, blue eyed child! He is soooo sweet. I love my Bryce kisses! Julia loves to call him Bryce-E right now! lol
Julia has had a hard week for injuries. Not good! First, while rough housing with daddy she landed on her rt front tooth on the linoleum in the kitchen. Ahhh!! The gums around tooth turned black, her upper lip was slightly busted and her lower lip was almost suture-able. Scary! She has endured a few blows to the head too. Not by me. These are mostly self inflicted from being so rambunctious, but she hit in the head with the car door. (I won't name any names! lol) Finally, we had family pictures done this week and that was a crazy, but fun time. However about half way through Julia endured yet another bump on her head. She fell and hit the edge of a stepping stone. Very close to busting the skin open and needing sutures! UGH! She is also very articulate and constantly voicing her opinion. Nothing ever slips past her so you better watch what you say! So smart. Unfortunately this week John and I were about to watch a movie and she would watch her own movie, she stated so seriously, "Is is a naughty killer movie?! A daddy movie?" Hmmm. Well, at least I've gotten the point across that these shows that daddy tipically watches alone aren't really quality, uplifting films!
Oh and I am not friend with police this week at all! I have a lead foot and a busy mind and this is not easy on my wallet!
John seems to be doing well in his A & P II class. I hope so, he needs an A! And of course always dreaming of trucks and lift kits.
That's about it for this week. I will post some of the family pics as soon as I get them.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment