


This is a typical Sunday in our house. Julia wakes up early and gets ready to go to church with Nonny and Prampa. However, today was not like others. Miss Julia decided she was too sleepy. Julia really loves church and she loves to pray. She says the sweetest things during her prayer. Usually I help start her prayers but then she adds all the things she is grateful for. Kim,Harry,Nonny,Prampa, Daddy, Mommy, Elmo, birthday party's, cake, Jesus, baby brother.....and so many other cute things. Julia teaches us a lot about the small things we should be thankful for and her sweet little spirit blesses our lives every day.When Julia gets home for church I'm normally waking up from sleeping since now I work nights. John typically makes us a good lunch. Today was spaghetti....mmm. Then we go for speed walks, so that I can try and stay healthy. Or we will take Julia outside to play. (as seen above) Unfortunately today Texas weather is being crazy again. It has gone from 78 degrees to about 48 degrees! Ugh!








1 comment:
It's about time! I's so glad your blogging. Your little girl is not so little, she really is a pretty girl. I love her hair. The blog is so nice bc I can keep in touch with you and feel like I still am up to date.
Post a Comment