This morning it is very rainy outside, so it has been easier to sleep in. Luckily for me, Julia may give me a few minutes to post this blog before she wakes up. I'm happy that it's raining so that I don't have to water the lawn. Plus, it's really nice after it rains and everything is clean and fresh outside.
Anyway, this past week has been beautiful outside. Sunny skies and 70 degree weather. Only thing I'm missing is a little beach and a little piece of the ocean. I think I could retire next to the ocean. However, I do have my doubts sometimes....you know the hurricanes I might be able to tolerate, but the thought of a tsunami makes me a little frightened. Yeah sure, logically I know that a hurricane is way more likely,but come on I know that weather is changing all the time. Plus, it seems now when we do have a tornadoes and hurricanes they are worse.
So last week with the weather so nice we all got to get out and go on lots of brisk walks and park trips.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment