B-dawg
Stats: length: 31 inches 50%
weight: 24 lbs 50%
Still loves to climb. He tired to scale the oven door a few weeks back and landed flat on his back as I raced to grab him. He fell before I could get to him. =( Bumped his head pretty good. Ever since we make sure we lock the oven and dishwasher door. I know that soon he will find something else to climb...actually the other day Kim opened the blinds and he climbed the window seal and stood in the window! Then started banging on the screen...oh so scary! Loves to cuddle with mommy. Loves playing with Julia and riding the little toddler bikes that we have. Says, Dada, mama, Adam and ?? I can't think of anything else, but says maybe one or two more things. Loves to scrunch his face and smile a big cheesy smile. Shakes his head no, for spite...lol. We love him!
Julia needs more structure than I provide. She is such a smart girl that she has been bored. She actually tells me that she is bored...I'm thinking...that must be nice! She also says how much she can't wait to be 5, so that she can go to school...=( . Well, as soon as we can afford it; I'd like to get her into a preschool program. She is an amazingly smart, wonderful girl. She is so helpful and always wants to change Bryce's diaper and help snap his onesies. She would carry him from room to room if she could, but he is only 10lbs less than she is! She loves to change/dress up...50x a day! She would do crafts...ie, color, cut, glue all day long, if she could. Still a very girly girl and I hope I don't prevent her from staying that way. I'm not so girly. I just don't buy lots of purses and shoes. She would buy hundreds of shoes and purses if she could.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment