I blinked and Christmas is already over. I did so much shopping online for Christmas this year. That was awesome. Anywhere with free shipping was ok in my book, but of course Walmart and Target were the most often utilized web sites. I don't know how people lived without the Internet. It is wonderful.
We all had a fabulous Christmas this year. Julia got lots of dress up stuff, a Dora doll, Barbie dolls, My Little Pony's, board games (Chutes and Ladders, Candy land and Oh Cherry's). She also got more dress up stuff from Nonny and Prampa and My First Skates from Kim and Harry! From Santa she got Dora DVD's and a bounce castle! The bounce castle is amazing, but takes up a lot of space. Oh well, who needs a formal dining room? Bryce got some nice toys and clothes too. He got a little ball popper, playskool learning toys, and jumperoo. He absolutely loved the jumperoo. I will post a video on here as soon as I can! John was so happy to finally get a lift kit for the Jeep. He opened it Christmas morning and immediately went to the garage and started tearing the jeep apart! great!
I got a garmin. I haven't gotten to use it yet, but I'm sure it will be useful. I also got a percussion back massager! Yeah, I love massages. From my secret Santa, Kim, I got all kinds of bath and body works lotions! YEAH! I love to smell good. My family came over and we had a yummy roast beast on Christmas Eve. Now that we are grown, we switch names and get one present for our secret person. Sometimes we also do a white elephant gift exchange, but we didn't do that this year. Then the kids, Julia and Bryce, open all of their presents from family and mommy and daddy. Then on Christmas, they open presents from Santa Claus. We also had our second annual Christmas morning breakfast. It usually includes casseroles and bacon and sausage. It is always wonderful. Next year I think I'm going to purchase a waffle iron and vote for waffles! yummy.
Julia has been making it to church with my parents every week. This year my goal is to go back to church. It is very hard with my schedule, but I'm going to have to figure out something, or just change my schedule. Next up is New Years! Can you believe it?! I'll be working. That't the price I pay for having off Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not too shabby.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment